Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Susan: Days 1-2

Is this love?


a delicate balance, here with ShebaLuna on my lap and the puter below my knees! Aww, Sheba treed a coon rack, still in the tree--how often do you see a coon rack in a tree? must be a sign....


punch it: detox started early, surprisingly, with a solid achy and sore head starting mid day 1 and continuing into mid day 2; lots of gurgling; lots of peeing day 1 (celery did that?!); and pressure in the gut--gas, it seems. BM = verra loose during day, more solids at night.


rockin: M and I are getting a system down--the Juiceman Jr for apples, ginger, cukes, fennel and the JuiceStar for major greens. We got two juicers goin but it's still taking a while, we will continue to work on our system to lessen the time requirement--still got green 'stains' on my fingers and hands. We took our measurements and weighed ourselves again, we've both lost weight but this may be due to different times of day for the initial weigh in was late afternoon.


Before bed: a long soak and herbal liver tea, which I got last week after 2 day spontaneous liver flush experience. Early to bed, read the JF handbook for a while, lights out by midnight. Hard to get up Day 2, my detoxy head remains, and dreams of water and a ship at sea (and a bomb down below?), and of my father; strange, I've only dreamt of him a few times, why now?

No comments: